Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wind and The Sea (Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46438
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Empty
PostSubject: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:04 pm

The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Tumblr_lvuh16PlJc1r3m7dg

I sighed, sitting down on the gritty sand with my surfboard beside me. The sea moved silently, although I knew there was some sound, just too far away.
The wind blew through my hair, and I found myself smiling into the wind.
'Well Axton, isn't that great,' I muttered, and tried to stop the smile that just kept spreading.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Dollars : 40829

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 pm

The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Tumblr_m8ia21ibrZ1ru2a6uo1_500

I was in a yellow bikini in the water. I noticed a boy with a surfboard. All I thought was cute. I winked, not knowing if he saw me. I went in up to me thigh turning around. My hair was blowing in the wind. I looked at him over my shoulder. "Player." I mumbled. I ran in far into the ocean, skipping. Why was I skipping?

Last edited by PurplePie on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:15 pm

I noticed the girl. She was....well she was pretty. As in, amazingly pretty. Pretty with a capitol oh Mama.
Jeez Axton. Its just a girl. A girl who looked like the typical teenager.
But I found myself standing, and picking up my surfboard. Running down to the beach, I jumped board first into the water, paddling out to just beside the girl.
'Hey babe. How are you doing?' I asked, flashing her a smile and pushing back some of my hair from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 pm

I tilted my head. "Babe? I'll take it. Names Hayden." I said. I was a little surprised. Did he just walk up to girls and say whats up babe. "i'm fine, now. How are you cutie." I said. I started laughing. "Sup bro?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 pm

I smiled, and nodded my head.
'Axon Myers, and fine.'
She seemed kinda innocent. Like, one of them girls who could break with the most minute touch. And she was pretty. More than that. Up close, she was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:15 pm

I smiled softly. "So uhm, Axon you surf?" I asked. I bit my lip. I went in farther diving into a wave. I pulled my hair to the side. I walked back towards Axon. He seemed shy or short worded. I smiled again looking around.. Now what? I thought.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 pm

I shook my hair, and kept smiling. Jeez. I just didn't get it. She was really pretty. Without even thinking about adding some of my usual swagger, I blurted out.
'Would you eh...like to go on a date? With me, I mean,' smiling winningly, I waited for her answer.
A small wave hit the front of my board, and it rocked slightly, but I managed to keep it where it was.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Didn't we just meet, I thought. "Uhm, alright. Sure, why not!" I said smiling. I leaned down un his surf board. I kissed him on the lips then leaned on it with my wrists smiling, looking down an Axon. Was this a good idea? I thought. Worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:28 pm

I was slightly shocked. I mean, it was usually me making the first move. But I smiled, and lent in.
'Cool,' I whispered, and let myself fall off the board.
Standing in the water now, I put my hand on the back of her head, holding her blonde hair, and lent in, kissing her full on.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:35 pm

"Tomorrow, at six?" I suggested. I smiled. It was worth a try. Plus, we learn from our mistake. But maybe this wasn't a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:51 pm

'Sure babe,' I smiled, and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:34 pm

"Great. Want to see this private spot I hang out." I said. I walked out of water over to a huge bolder. It was like a house. "Come on." I said.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:58 am

'So, em, what are we doing here?' I asked, slightly miffed. I mean, I didn't know what the girl wanted.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:08 pm

I smiled shyly at Axon. "Well we can talk. Tell me about yourself." I said. I looked at the ground, up down, everywhere. I didn't know what to do. Nor did I know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 pm

'Names Axton Myers. Aged 17. Born July 6th to my Mom and Dad. Rich in comparison to others. You?' I said all of it pretty slow, trying to calculate how much to tell her.
I had always been told not to get to close to people. Not to show emotions. And most certainly to never tell people too much about myself.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 pm

"Hayden Mills. Aged 17. Birthday July 6. Well, my past. I don't really talk about it."I said. The part about the past, I said softly. I smiled shyly once again.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:33 pm

I could empasis. Poor Hayden. Without even realizing, I put my hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her and show I understood.
Then, leaning in slowly, I cupped her face in my hands, and kissed her softer than I had ever kissed anyone.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 pm

I wrapped my hands around his neck. I kissed him on the lips. I pulled away. "You were born on July 6 to?" I asked. "Small world." I said smiling bigger. I kissed him on the cheek on my tippy toes reaching him.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:42 pm

I smiled slightly.
'Definite small world,' I mumbled against her lips, hugging her to me.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 pm

I looked at Axon smiling widely. I kissed him on the lips again as I hugged him once again. I wrapped my arms arounds his neck.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Axon moved closer to Hayden, and held her closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he kissed her hair.
'Your so beautiful,' he mumbled, before stopping.
What the hell? A date, maybe some flowers. The usual wooing tactic. But Hayden was bringing something out in him. Something... kind.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:29 pm

"Thanks" Hayden said. This is crazy I thought. "Your nice in all but dude, I just met you!" I said pulling away. He was nice. It felt weird to keep kissing someone you just met.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:31 pm

'Mhhm,' I nodded, and backed away.
What was with me? Nothing could happen with her. She was another conquest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wind and The Sea (Manda)   The Wind and The Sea (Manda) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wind and The Sea (Manda)
Page 1 of 1