Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh ner! (Sista)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Dollars : 40821

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Hayden was not feeling well so she went to the hospital. She thought she was probably sick. The doctor came in with results from the test she took. "Hayden, or should I say mom. Your pregnant." The doctor said. SHe pulled out her phone and called Axon. Ring ring went her phone. Please pick up he thought.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46430
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:40 pm

I laughed with Marie, the girl I was on a date with, and cursed when the phone began to ring.
'Axton, you can just leave it,' she smiled, pulling me out the coffee shop door.
I resisted though, seeing the caller ID was Hayden. Huh. What did she want? Pressing the green button, I smiled at Marie and gestured for her to go on.
'Hey Hayden. What's up?' I said brightly, hoping to get it over with quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:44 pm

"Something's up. You got my pregnant. Please come to the hospital now. Please I need you and I am scared. Your the only thing I have." Hayden said with sadness. "Please." She said with a tear dripping down from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:53 pm

I blanched. Pregnant?! How? Okay, so I knew HOW. I didn't know how she was. Okay, so I knew that too.
Marie came back, smiling and laughing, pulling me off again.
'The cab is here Axton!' she sang, and giving her a look, I walked past her.
'Look Hayden, I'm coming. But it has to be someone else. That's why I'm coming. To prove that,' then got into the Cab, leaving Marie standing in the light rain.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Hayden sighed. "No Axon your the only one I you know did that that thing with! Remember!" Haden said hanging up the phone with a sigh. I knew this was all a mistake she said sadly. She noticed the doctor had left and someone opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:01 pm

I opened the door to her room, and walked in.
Standing by the wall, I watched her for a moment.
'So what's up Doc? She's pregnant? Ya sure? Positive? I ain't the Father though, right?' I said quickly, not bothering to talk to Hayden just yet.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Hayden walked over to him and slapped him across the face and walked into the corner of the room. "We're you even listening! You were the only one I you know. It is yours." She said loudly and crossed her arms looking out the window. "Thanks a lot," she said.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 pm

The sharp sting of her slap didn't really register for a moment.
Okay. So I probably would have slapped her back, despite the whole don't slap a girl thing. But she was pregnant, so play nice.
'Okay, so saying it IS mine. We only... you know... once. There was no way you get pregnant from that, and we used... you know... you can't be.'
I was sheepish then, not knowing what to say.
Was I gonna be a Dad? That was... weird... and... odd... and hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:17 pm

"Well... Lets just say it is... Which I know it is... what would you do?" She asked. "Run off? Because I know I am pregnant and I know your the dad because I didn't...you know... With anyone else." She said quickly. She folded her arms. Don't deny it, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 pm

I deflated.
Nothing I could do.
The... baby...
it was mine.
'I.. I-I don't know.'
Then I sighed, and sat hard in a wooden chair, putting my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh ner! (Sista) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh ner! (Sista)   Oh ner! (Sista) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh ner! (Sista)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: