Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets See....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46430
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

Lets See.... Empty
PostSubject: Lets See....   Lets See.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:02 pm

So many have probably not even realized that the site has died. I say haven't even realized because no one's been coming on. I'd really love to make the site active, but no ones here. So at some point this summer, if my staff don't start to come on (I'm giving them a warning of about three weeks. And this is just so anyone who does view isn't shocked) I'll be completely wiping the staff and starting fresh. What does that mean? No Mods, no more Head Mods (At all. I'm getting rid of the position), no Admins, and only one Head Administrator. I could give a whole load of reasons why I'm gonna be the only high position, but the main is she hasn't been active. She's getting demoted before the other staff positions, cause I know for a fact she won't become active. I want this site to work, just like any other site. Its not the best, but it is supposed to be a kind environment. We're supposed to be active, and even I haven't been active. My fault really, for never truly trying, but that's why I'm doing this. I'm also sending out a mass email to tempt other users back.
If your a Mod or Admin, reply to this topic. You can say "Hey! I'd like to keep my position!" or "You know, I'm really not that active, so I agree with letting me be demoted" or whatever. You have the chance now, for three weeks. If no one has replied, then the staff position is cleared and we start again. If someone does reply, then I'm gonna be allowing that person to keep their position while everyone else is demoted.
Faithfully,
V.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Dollars : 38707
Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

Lets See.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets See....   Lets See.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Heyyyyyy Vina i totally agree and lol last night i was actually thinking about coming back here what a coincidence Very Happy Bloop
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

Lets See.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets See....   Lets See.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Pink gets to keep her position as an Administrator. If no one else replies, she will be the only one of my original staff left.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
The Bacon Moderator
The Bacon Moderator

Dollars : 36870

Lets See.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets See....   Lets See.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Hey, well yeah, I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Lets See.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets See....   Lets See.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Cam also gets to keep his Admin position.
Just another update: I'm moving all the topics to the Graveyard, so if you want them back, just PM me (:
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Dollars : 40821

Lets See.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets See....   Lets See.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:22 am

I am back
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Lets See.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets See....   Lets See.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:54 pm

MANDA
MANDA
MANDA
MANDA
MANDA
MANDA
MANDA
MANDA
MANDA
MANDA
MANDA
MANDA