Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Le Granger
The Supermegafoxyawesomehot Mod
Le Granger

Dollars : 38747

Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps) Empty
PostSubject: Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps)   Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Anabel sat down at the table in the corner, hoping not to be seen. She only came to the Expresso Pump for their coffee, and occasionally to listen to the singers. Tapping her foot, she gave a look around the place. Not much today. Listening to the off-key singer that was up, she let out a quiet groan, hoping whoever was next was better. Anabel flipped a small notebook from her pocket, scribbling down information on people. Not exactly people, but vampires. She knew she wasn't a Slayer, but she liked to keep track of the vampires in Sunnydale.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46470
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

PostSubject: Re: Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps)   Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps) Buffy-the-vampire-slayer-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-21942019-483-480
Buffy Summers, Slayer

'I'm just saying Willow, he is so into you,' I said, smiling as the lady handed me my coffee.
'But-But he might be like...pretending,' my red headed friend stuttered, and I had to resist a laugh. Oz was so into her, she just didn't see it.
'Think what you will. But anyone can see it.'
'Even Xander?' she asked hopefully, looking up from her juice.
Willow wasn't allowed to drink coffee, and she defiantly had a crush on Xander. He was her best friend, and they had known each other since they were both in diapers. But he just didn't like her that way.
'Maybe Will. But Oz digs you. Its kinda obvious.'
I pulled out a chair from a table beside a girl, and kept my voice low for the next sentence.
'Forget them for a minute. Are you still trying to be a wicca?'
Her face lit up, and just as small a voice, she started to babble about Cyrus and Iris, and the old ones.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
Le Granger
Le Granger

Dollars : 38747

PostSubject: Re: Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps)   Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:08 pm

"Um, hello." Anabel saw the girl pull out a chair from beside her. She recognized the girl. Buffy Summers, or something like that. "Did I ever say you could sit here?" Nobody would even want to sit with Anabel anyway. She was rather anti-social, and never talked much. She glanced at the girl next to Buffy, someone named after some kind of tree.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46470
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

PostSubject: Re: Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps)   Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:21 pm

I looked at the girl.
'Oh! We're sorry! We can sit somewhere else!' Willow was the first one to answer her.
'Will, its the Espresso Pump. All the tables and chairs are to close. See. Table here, table there,' I gestured to the fact we were actually sitting at a separate table.
'Anyways. Why would it bother you?' I asked, forgetting my manners after this girl.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps)   Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expecting The Unexpected (Vina and Purps)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: