Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mentoring For People Who Need Help or are Just New

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Dollars : 38755
Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

Mentoring For People Who Need Help or are Just New Empty
PostSubject: Mentoring For People Who Need Help or are Just New   Mentoring For People Who Need Help or are Just New Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Hey Guys! This is your Pinkgirl77. How's your day so far? Good? Do you need help? Do you want someone to explain the rules? Or help you with your characters? Now you can finally have help! This site has decided to have mentors. So if your new and you need help, come here! You'll find help and who's available to help you. But if you see if someone is not available please don't ask for the person to help you. All you have to do to get a mentor is post here! We each will have 3 newbs but the admins can only take one because they are quite busy and won't have a lot of time. Here are the mentors:

Pink/Pinkgirl77: None, None, None.
Manda/Purple: None, None, None
Pinky/pinkrose555: None, None, None
Le Granger: None, None, None
Camcam9999: None, None, None
Hawk: None, None, None,
Vina/Buffy Anne Summers: None
Willow/Faith Lehane: None

Also one small message. If you don't want a mentor anymore because you figured everything out pm one of the mods and I'll make sure I fix it right away! Here are the forms:

Code:
[font=Arial][color=white][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which mentor do you want?:[/b] (Who ever is available or a specific one)
[b]Is there a specific reason you need a mentor?:[/b] (This is an easy question. You can say something you need help with like making a character.)[/color][/font]
Back to top Go down

Mentoring For People Who Need Help or are Just New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Community :: Member Hang-Out-
Jump to: