Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the Mind of Buffy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46478
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

From the Mind of Buffy Empty
PostSubject: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Active:

- Buffy Anne Summers, Age 16, Slayer
- Truth Fields, Age 14, Witch
- Axton Myers, Age 17, Human
- Wednesday Winters, Age 17, Vampire

Inactive:

-

Out of Commission:

-

Not Accepted:

-

Theme Songs:

-
Relationships:

"On off again with Angel"
"Me? Single"
"Single. Kinda."
"Single"
Mottos and Sayings:

"I'm not just some crazy person. I'm the Slayer"
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work"
"It's not the name that makes the player. It's the player"
"The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in them"

Play-Bys:

Buffy Anne Summers = Sarah Michelle Gellar
Truth Fields = Ariana Grande
Axton Myers = Alex Pettyfer
Wednesday Winters = Amy Lee

Last edited by Buffy Summers on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:48 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 pm

From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lw9emlcr2a1r6y8r1o3_500

My name is Truth Fields. Why?

Character's full name: Truth Fields

Nicknames: Trudy.

I'm fourteen years old, born on the night of December 31st

Age / Birthday: 14, December 31st

Oh. Easy. Male. What do you think?

Jeez. What kind of question is that?

Species: Witch

Again with the questions! How am I suppose to know?

Alignment: Neutral

Well...I have two eyes, kinda in the middle of my face. A mouth, kinda at the bottom, and a nose. Anything else?

Physical Appearance: Truth has black eyes, so dark you can't see her pupils. Her hair is dyed a Rihanna red, but is usually brown.
Truth stands quite small for her age, and usually wears some kind of heel, trying to be taller. She has pale skin, and outlines her eyes with black.
She usually wears bright colors, pastels and luminous.

Oh you know. Nice. Pfft.

Personality: Truth is not exactly nice, or mean. She is what people would call a cheerleader, but actually really brainy. She likes to sing, and dance, but also loves to study and do homework.
Never exactly a popular person, she always kinda moved from group to group, gracing people with her company. She can be very sarcastic, but also very loving and giving. She cares for everyone she loves.

This is starting to get slightly stalkerish, just so you know.

Fears:
  • Death

• Her Magic

• Losing Everyone

• Running

Dislikes:
  • Sunnydale High
  • Sunnydale in general

• Cats

Okay, are you serious?

Fatal Flaw: Her loyalty. She sticks by everyone she loves

Only child. Grew up. Simple.

History: When Truth was born, her mother knew there was something about her. Something she was scared of. So when she was only one month old, her mother left her at the hospital, taking her twin Evelyn and just...leaving.
As a pretty baby, she was snapped up by a rich couple almost immanently, and she spent a long time happily living with her family.
Then one day, when she was only seven, she was down town with her "Mother" and got lost. The poor girl had no where to go. But the Magic Shop Owner, he saw the little girl wandering around, and took her into the shop, ringing the police to say that the little girl had been found.
But there was something irreversibly that happened that day. The small girl was fascinated.
The owner sensed something different about her, and gave her a small magic book, that she took with her when her mother came and took her home.
That was it. Truth was hooked. Since that day, she's been obsessed with magic. She is a very powerful wicca

Last edited by Buffy Anne Summers on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Character Two:

From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m3grr9svH81rtlruro1_250
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m6ypxh3vnC1r9aj9s

Last edited by Buffy Anne Summers on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Character Three:

From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m3esupaQ1b1rtlruro1_r2_400
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m3esupaQ1b1rtlruro2_r1_400
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m6ifohehsJ1rzs2n3o1_r1_250

Last edited by Buffy Anne Summers on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Character Four:

From the Mind of Buffy Rihannagifs.tumblr-2
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m6703cIyDL1r9f7sho1_500
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lm5tb7k6Uq1qewmu6o1_500
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lm326w2hBn1qhw9a0

Last edited by Buffy Anne Summers on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Character Five:

From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m60c6nJwTS1rri87i
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m0oioyc1Ev1r8ae4b
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lv319jAYtA1r2qqhfo1_500
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lykxhfy5G01r50a76

Last edited by Buffy Summers on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Character Six:

From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lvnk9yJWVT1qaimf2o1_250
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m6563dxhCC1qgmt5yo4_250
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m61mspx2Kv1qgmt5yo3_r1_250
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m61mspx2Kv1qgmt5yo1_r1_250
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m3nn48CEci1qkx3d4o3_250

Last edited by Buffy Summers on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Character Seven:

From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lvuh16PlJc1r3m7dg
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_ldcb5jHT4z1qcqg9so1_500
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_ljh3osqi6E1qzkf6z
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lybdcbz0kD1r661fe
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m4dm8zzJC21qirpq8o1_500
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m5xqyp11dv1ryctr6o1_500
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m7w1bt4hog1ral7gao1_500

Hey. I'm Axton. What's your name? Cause if its as pretty as your face, I'm about to be blown away.

Character's full name: Axton Myers.

Seventeen babe. But its just a number.

Age / Birthday: He was born July Sixth. He is 17 years old.

Would it make you like me anymore?

Anything you want it to be baby.

Species: Human. Unless you count having an ego with its own continent another species.

Wow. Lots of questions. How about I ask you one? Date? Little French Restaurant, just the two of us?

Alignment: Good.

Blond hair, great face. Baby, there's a hole in the sky where two stars used to be. I think I know where they went. Straight into your eyes.

Physical Appearance: Axon has dark green eyes, with blonde, unruly hair. He is tanned, and loves to spend his time at Sunnydale beach, surfing. He is muscled, mostly from his daily run and visit to the gym, and he likes to wear tight t-shirts showing of his abs. Axton is tall, taller than most guys, but it just adds to his looks.

The only thing you need to know is that I care about us. What? There is no us? Then we should get with the program and make an us.

Personality: The only solid thing about Axton is that he is a player. Total absolute. (Am not!) Shut it. He likes to be popular, and has never actually been the oppisate. Always on the rich side of life, he's used to getting what he wants, when he wants.
But he is also sweet, and very caring. Always told not to show weakness, he buried his feelings, but he does come to the right decisions...mostly. He is a joker, able to lighten any rooms tension.

Well, I fear being without you. Does that count?

Fears:

- His Family
- The Darkness
- Other Top Dogs

- Girls
- Chicks
- People of the Female Variety
- Money
- Food

Dislikes:

- His Father
- His Mother
- His Family in General

Fatal Flaw: His Ego. He cares far too much about what people think of him.

I grew up. We don't need to get into it. After all, we're gonna have a history soon enough.

History: His family moved to Sunnydale when he was only six. It took its toll on him, because his family just grew richer and richer. His father was a hard person to live with, showing no love to his son, and in return telling him to show no love. So he didn't. He came to his player way of life. He never had any serious responsibility or love. He just had what his money and looks could buy him.

Last edited by Buffy Summers on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Character Eight:

From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m6vhk0wZ8T1qf7qz8
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m7465ovvjL1rb5ca6o1_500
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_m7v0abI5Pr1qkl9fxo1_500
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lqpswn0wuY1qingovo1_500

My name is Wednesday Winters. Before you make a joke out of it, consider who you're with.

Character's full name: Wednesday Winters

Well, is this in Vamp years or human years? Cause either way, I'm pretty old.

Age / Birthday: 17 by looks. But she's actually over 100 years old.

Is this a trick question? Hmm. Let me think.

Human. Mostly. Kinda. No.

Species: Vampire

Oh wow. Good. For sure. Pfft.

Alignment: Evil

Oh. Can we talk about my appearance? Not like I've seen it in....100 years.

Physical Appearance: Wednesday has very light blue eyes, that seem more intelligent then her years. She has raven black hair, that falls to below her shoulders.
She likes to wear tartan skirts, usually short, to show off her legs and height. She is pale, like most vampires, but her eyes and make-up, added to her hair, make her skin seem flawless and perfect.

Jeez. Maybe, sarcastic?

Personality: Well yeah. Wednesday is incredibly sarcastic. She doesn't really care about anything. Her family all died so long ago (Maybe cause I killed them?) Shut up.
She was very loving in her human life, betrothed to a rich man, and well on her way to being a rich girl herself. She has one hell of a mockingbirds voice, and even performs in the Bronze some nights to have her dinner. She has no love for any humans, seeing them as meals, but can act kind and lovely while hiding her hard, violent, bloodthirsty nature.

Seriously? Can I bite you now?

Fears:

- The Slayer
- Crosses
- Holy Water
- Churches
- Stakes
- Garlic

- People Inviting her Into Their Home
- Being Told She Looks Nice
- People. As a Meal

Dislikes: The Slayer and Her Scoobie Gang

Wow. A vampire. I wonder what their fatal flaw is?

Fatal Flaw: Hubris.

Gee, what could have happened in my life? Maybe I got bit?

History: Wednesday grew up in London, England, as a poor maid. When she turned fifteen, she caught the eye of a wealthy merchant, and as he offered a larger payment for her, Wednesday's parents gave up their youngest daughter to him.
And that was it. She was destined to marry a man she didn't love.

But then that day came. The day when she was bitten. As she rushed down an alley, Wednesday Winters was snatched by a male vampire, who sired her.

So that was it. She had the power to leave. And she did. Smuggled onto a docked ship, she left the very next night to America, just after her soulless new form killed her family.

She has lived on the mouth of hell ever since then.

Last edited by Buffy Summers on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Character Nine:

From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lma96ibXus1qju5kuo1_500
From the Mind of Buffy Tumblr_lxe6rmAb7I1r5ruse
From the Mind of Buffy 5d74261e53f40789641a400cf3d04d45
From the Mind of Buffy 7af046097b66cc1c7924feb227ee0ad5
From the Mind of Buffy Fcda84edecd256e282a310e7fe434eb5

Hi! I'm Elvira Haven. You?

Character's full name: Elvira Haven Truman. Prefers to not use her second name.

Nicknames: El, Haven

I was born on the 8th of August, 15 years ago.

Age / Birthday: 15 / 8th of August

Well, I think I'm female.

Human. I suppose so anyways.

Species: Human, with a few added features.

Good?

Alignment: Neutral. She likes to think she's fully good though.

Physical Appearance:

Well I suppose I'm nice. I mean, I'm not exactly a goody goody two shoes, but I'm not bad either.

Personality: Haven is very quiet, prefering her own company. She loves to sing and to play guitar, and has an amazing voice. She started to dye her hair only recently into a different color every week, which alienated her even more from those around her. While she isn't exactly popular, she does get along with people, and just doesn't like to be around them.
Haven loves to be outside.

Fears:

Dislikes (Please include strengths and weaknesses):

Fatal Flaw:

History:

<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify;"> Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.;;</div></center>

Last edited by Buffy Summers on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Character Ten
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Inactive Character One
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Inactive Character Two
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Inactive Character Three
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Inactive Character Four
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Canon Character Two
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Dollars : 38755
Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Accepted! I loved her!
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Dollars : 40869

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Him and Hayden are gonna be awesome! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
The Head Admin Who Adores Angel
The Head Admin Who Adores Angel
Faith Lehane

Dollars : 43794

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Mind of Buffy   From the Mind of Buffy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Mind of Buffy
Page 1 of 1