Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parker-17
The Fearsome Ruler Of The Succubi
Parker-17

Dollars : 34474

On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Empty
PostSubject: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm

It was a full moon. The sky was clear and the stars shone down onto the ground. Jun was alone, something which for normal women would have been quite risky late at night. But Jun was anything but Normal. For she was a Yuki-Onna or Snow-woman as they were commonly known. The street light flickered as she walked past. Her shoes made very little noise as she traveresed the street. From the distance and even up close she seemed to be an ordinary young woman. No cards travelled down the road. So she crossed, a small sigh escaped her lips, which were parted for the few moments. Her lips closed once again and she continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
The Supermegafoxyawesomehot Mod
Le Granger

Dollars : 38755

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 pm

James was walking the streets at night, just like he always did. He never saw anyone. Even though the regular humans didn't know about vampires or demons, they still knew it was dangerous to walk the streets of Sunnydale at night. Even James knew he shouldn't have been. But still, he did. Nobody but him, as far as he knew, walked there in the middle of the night. It's not like he could sleep, being an imsomniac and all, but he couldn't just stay at home. That didn't satisfy him.

Last edited by Le Granger on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Evelyn didn't feel like just staying at home and watching TV all day. The nighttime was probably the only time she could get out and have some fresh air considering she was a vampire. She had hoped there would be no thunderstorms. For some reason she had an odd fear of that and couldn't get over it. She continued walking the cold streets of Sunnydale. Nothing new was happening this cold and chilly night.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Footsteps nearby. Her ears twitched ever so slightly. Her nostrils flared as though she were sniffing the air. Jun quickened her pace ever so slightly. Her lips curving into a small smile. She could make out a figure in the distance, though she couldn't tell who it was. Jun moved beneath the light of a street lamp, before stepping back into the dark. Under the light of the moon her figure would be plainly visible. Her heartbeat increased. She pressed herself against the wall, as though she were trying to melt into it. All she was doing was simply leaning against the bricks mainly to catch her breathe.
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm

James saw a figure almost melt into a wall, as he walked towards the figure. It was either a demon or a vampire. Humans didn't walk the streets at night. As he got closer, he suspected it was a demon. Demons were common fare, but he had never seen one before. "Uh, hi." James was only about six yards from the demon now, and saw it was a girl. "Uh, I'm James. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Evelyn saw a figure almost melt into the wall. She thought that was kind of peculiar so she walked a little closer to the figure. She also saw a boy doing the same as her. "Hello." She said lowly. She thought of something, How could a figure melt into a wall?
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Her Light Blue eyes watches as the boy aproaches her. He started the conversation, which meant she didn't have to, something Jun was thankfull for. "Jun...My name is Jun." When she speaks her voice is low as though she were afraid, it has little emotion within it, but just enough to seem normal. She shifted her back slightly against the wall she rested upon. Her right leg crossing over her left, the tip of her right foot coming to rest besides her left foot. It was then she noticed a second person arrive, a young woman. Jun pursed her lips in thought, her eyes darted to the girl, before looking back to James "Hello." She speaks to the girl, before turning her attention back to James.
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:00 pm

On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Article-1343034902264-142C8729000005DC-501048_466x481

James was cautious. He didn't know whether this other girl was a demon, a vampire, a slayer, or even just a human. "What's your name? And what are you?" He struggled to keep himself composed, because he could feel his angry side coming out. Please, no, no. He pleaded silently, hoping that he didn't give these girls a reason to destroy him. James took a deep breath. "I'm a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:15 pm

When the girl told them her name she thought it was a nice name. Then the boy started asking all these questions. She thought that they were easy to answer. "Chill. I'm Evelyn Rose Mitchells. But I'm certainly not going to tell you what I am." She said. Evelyn didn't like to tell people what she was, especially when she just met that. Then when he said he was vampire the tip of her lips curved into a smile. "So am I." She said.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:19 pm

"That's a pretty blunt way to put the question across." Jun notes, using a finger to scratch her nose. She looked at the girl as she spoke before looking back at the boy. "As for what I am...it is plain to see...I'm a woman." Jun says, putting her hands behind her back, pressing them against the bricks behind her, a calm expression upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:22 pm

On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Article-1343034902264-142C8729000005DC-501048_466x481

James smiled. "Well, I'm a blunt person." He didn't understand how Jun could be so calm, at this moment. "How are you so calm? This isn't a moment where you're calm!" He instantly felt remorse at the screaming. He felt his angry side come out, and felt the struggle to run into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:45 am

Evelyn just stood there listening to their conversation. The the boy said this isn't the time to be calm. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I think this is a time to be calm. When isn't it?" She asked him. To her this time was just meeting someone new in a different way. She had never met like 2 people at the same time from someone almost looking like they're melting into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:15 am

"I guess I'm just a very calm person...you know what else is calm water...water remains calm until you stirr up it's depths, just like me." Jun says, staring at the boy. The young woman pointed a finger casually at Evelyn "you ssould listen to her, she has a wise mind inside that pretty head." Jun lets her hand fall down, so that it rested on her knees. She pursed her lips in thought watching the two with mild interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)   On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Streets in the Dead of Night (Le Grange and Pink)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: