Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Storm (Pink)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46478
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

Into the Storm (Pink) Empty
PostSubject: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Into the Storm (Pink) Tumblr_lw9emlcr2a1r6y8r1o3_500
Truth Fields, Age 14, Witch

The smell of smoke drifted up my nose, and I tried not to gag. Willy's bar. The demon equivalent of TGI Fridays.
The small owner spotted me, and rushed over.
'Hey Willy,' I said, sitting up at the bar, and smiling sweetly.
'Truth! What are you doing down here? Need I say again?' he said in his whistle voice.
'Just wondering do you know where I can get a "Malo",' I said.
He looked around, before turning back.
'Very bad demon. Malo is Evil in Spanish. If I'm thinking the right spell, you need a tooth from one.'
Jeez. He actually did know.
'And where can I find one of these demons?' I asked, leaning in.
He ignored me for a while, pulling out a can of coke and putting it on the table in front of me. The usual for his customers was blood. But he kept stocked on coke.
'Maybe the sewer. I don't know. Haven't heard about one in a long while,' he said finally.
I sighed, and popped the top of my can, taking a sip. Crap.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Dollars : 38755
Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Into the Storm (Pink) Tumblr_m85pu6NhSP1ru73i4
Evelyn Rose Mitchells

Vampire

Evelyn just came to Willy's Place to kind of chill and jst relax. She also wanted to meet some new people. Maybe if she had a long lost sister she could see her there. Evelyn sat next to a random girl. "One coke please." She said when she sat down. The owner gave her a coke and she took a small sip. Right now she wasn't really in the mood for drinking blood. She took another sip of her coke and sighed. This doesn't taste anything like blood but it'll have to do, She thought. She turned to the girl she was sitting next to and said a low, "Hello. I'm Evelyn." Then when she looked at her more closer she leaned in more, scrunched her eyebrows, and said, "You look just like me."
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:34 pm

I was in a world far away when the voice shattered my thoughts.
Basically, I wanted to get that tooth. But I wasn't strong. I wasn't anything special. Just me.
"Hello. I'm Evelyn."
I answered almost immediately.
'Truth.'
That was when I saw her. I mean, really saw her. And what the girl said, well that pretty much summed it up.
"You look just like me."
I took in her red hair, her eyes, her face. The same. But there were plenty of demons that could do that.
'A demon are you? Well, thanks, but please, I don't go for all that looking like people nonsense.'
Even as I sad it though, I wondered. Why would a demon want to look like me? I mean, sure, I was pretty, but not enough that I was any better looking then the barbie dolls in my year.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Evelyn got out of her seat to get a better look at her. She looked exactly the same as Evelyn. Evelyn made sure she looked up and down her plenty of times to see if their was something different. There wasn't at least one thing different about them. And that sort of scared Evelyn a little bit. It wasn't like she had a sister or anything. She asked her, "What's you last name?" Evelyn had to know her last name because maybe they were like cousins or it was just a coincidence. Something like that probably. Then she asked Evelyn something. Evelyn never liked saying she was a vampire so all she said was, "Is it important what I am?"
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:49 pm

I shook my head, taking a sip of my drink.
Willy was looking our way, and started to make his way over.
'Truth Fields, Daughter of Moira and Patrick Fields. And it don't really matter,' I said it all quickly, and then Willy was there.
'Are you ladies alright? I mean, Truth, you have the reputation of that mag-' I stared at him, and he quickly stopped.
'But really. I'm just wondering you know. And you Evelyn, you being what you ar-.'
But with the killer death stare I gave him again, he gulped and backed away.
'Freak,' I muttered, taking another sip of my drink.
The last thing I needed was for this person who looked like me knowing I used magic.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:54 pm

"I'm Evelyn Rose Mitchells, daughter of Jeanie and Ethan Mitchells. It actually does matter. When I was younger I had a twin sister. Identical to be exact." She said. She looked at Willy when he started saying something about her using mag.She tried to fill out the rest of the sentence. Magic! That was the word. When she figured out the word she was about to say the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 pm

I shook my head, and turned into the bar.
To my surprise, I found my coke gone.
'Hey Willy? Coke please!' I called to him, and he rushed, getting me another one.
'I'm an only child,' I muttered, popping the top on my new coke.
'Did either of you girls ever think about modelling? I mean, totally professional, I have a friend in Chicago who does it-' I cut Willy off by twitching my hand.
He knew what it felt to have close contact with said hand.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:53 pm

When Evelyn saw that her coke was gone and she thought that was odd. How could a coke just disappear? She tried to ignore it, but it just kept on bothering her. Then Truth got a new coke. Evelyn took a sip of her coke and enjoyed it. For once something tasted better than blood. She smiled. "Well, when I was 1 month old my mother put my sister up for adoption because she thought there was something wrong with her. So ever since then I've been an only child." She said and shrugged. She took another sip of her coke.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:25 pm

'Cool...I suppose,' I smiled slightly, taking another sip.
There was something about this girl. She gave off vibes. Bad vibes. But also some good ones. It was very confusing, but I was slightly high. When I was around people, I could sense the different power they held. Around humans, it was usually a very dull power. Hardly there at all. But around demons, especially in Willy's Bar, it was so powerful, so full of juice, I get high just thinking about it. It was one of the reasons I came here.
Letting myself slip into a power filled doze, I poked out of my own consciousnesses. Straight into the nearest person.
I saw her memories. The little girl who had been her sister. She looked just like me as a baby. I saw the people who had adopted the child....it was Moira...my mom.
Then finally, I saw the thing that jerked me back to the earth plane.
'Your a vampire,' I said, my eyes snapping open, and looking straight at her.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 pm

"It's not really cool. I don't even know what my sister look like. All I know is that she looked just like me." She said. Evelyn took another small sip of her coke. She wondered, What was my sister's personality? Evelyn was just dying to know more about her. Then when Evelyn took a sip of her coke there was no more. "Willy, can I get another coke please?" She asked him. "Sure, but are you sure you don't want your usual?" He asked politely. She shook her head and said, "No thanks. I'm not really in the mood. For now I just want coke." She said. Then when Truth said what Evelyn was, she quickly put her into a choke hole, but wasn't choking her. Not yet. "Don't you ever tell anyone what I am! If you do you'll see what happens!." She said.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:59 pm

I chocked slightly when Evelyn grabbed me. So I did the only thing I could in that situation.
'Ca-Ca-Caro,' I managed to get out, focusing on the fingers around my neck.
When I felt her jerk and slightly loosen her grip, I stumbled backwards.
'Jeez Evelyn. Loosen up. Not like I would tell,' I said, hoping that she hadn't noticed I had done the spell. It could've been anything.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Soon Evelyn's fingers started burn. She let go of Truth and cursed out loudly. "Why did you do that?!?!?!" She yelled at Truth. "Willy can I get a bottle of water." She said while covering her burned fingers with her other hand. Willy nodded his head and went to go get a bottle of water and the coke she asked minutes ago. He came back with drinks after a couple of seconds. "Thanks Willy." She said. She poured the water over her burning fingers.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:55 pm

'It wasn't me! I mean, how is that possible?' I asked, slightly panicked.
If she had known, then it was over. My cover. The one thing left that kept what I was hidden.
Slowly, I picked up my bag and jacket, and stormed out, but before I walked out of the bar, I called over my shoulder coldly.
'I'll tell your sister that you asked about her.'
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:41 am

"Well, Willy said mag! Hint hint, magic. Your a witch." She said lowly and pointing to Willy. Willy put his hands up and went somewhere else in the bar. Evelyn took her coke from the counter, opened it, and took a small sip. Then Evelyn saw Truth storm out. Evelyn took her jacket and sunglasses, out them on, and walked a little closer to Truth. "Don't you want to get to know me better? I may be a y'know what, but it doesn't mean I don't have a kind side. I want to get to know you better. I told you what I am. Why can't you tell me who you are? Anyway, I got to get to the sewers before dawn." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Storm (Pink)   Into the Storm (Pink) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Storm (Pink)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: