Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uhm... [Kenziie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Dollars : 40869

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:12 am

Uhm... [Kenziie] Tumblr_lwiu5agzLy1r7nod4o1_500
Uhm... [Kenziie] Tumblr_m7s4diauuN1rbin53o1_500
Uhm... [Kenziie] Tumblr_m81vz1r8DP1razeb1o1_500

Adelaide was in the cemetery. "What the hell am I doing here. This is a vampire spot. By far." Adelaide said. She was a bit puzzled. Adelaide stepped back. She had though, W-well I'll be fine. That was all in her mind. She slowly turned around doing a full spin of where she was. Adelaide thought she heard or saw some vamp noises or saw any vampires. Adelaide was a bit fearful of vampires. Even though she knew she could take on a challenge, she wouldn't risk anything. She turned around. "I gotta get-" She said stopping. There was a vampire in front of her. Kinda cute.

Adelaide backed off. "What the?" She said. She clinched her fist and put her toes together. She tried to move, but she couldn't. Vamps were stronger than here. "Okay, get out of my way. I'm not here to start any trouble. So lets make that easy." She said. Adelaide tried pushing him. Finally she pushed him away and began to walk away looking back and frozen.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Dollars : 35442

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 am

Uhm... [Kenziie] Tumblr_m7cbrq7joT1rb9bkjo1_500
Maxwell Oberon

Max, being a vampire, was roaming the cemetary late at night. He could smell human. He could smell a girl. Max smirked and looked around the foggy graveyard. He could see the girl. Slowly, in stealth mode, he walked over to her. She was beautiful, with long blonde hair, the fell just the right way. He wanted to run his hands through her hair, getting it caught in her curls. Her eyes struck him like a punch to the face. Grey and stormy. He starred into them like it was his job. "Hello, Beautiful." He said slyly with a smirk playing on his soft lips. His hand ran down her bare arm, caressing it thoughtfully. She backed away then. He just followed her, matching her speed. "Where you going, pretty lady?" Max caught her wrist, pulling her closer to him. "Now, what is a beautiful young lady like you, doing in a cemetary at this time of night?" His eyes ran up and down her body, examining her.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 am

I rolled my eyes. "Cute." I said sarcastically. "I'm proving to my roommates I can stay in the cemetery for a night. Now I need no protection. So!" I said smiling. On second thought. "Who are you?" I asked. I pulled away from his wrist and smirked. Why was I staying her again? To prove some stupid point. "Don't even bite me." I said. I put my hands on my hips. I bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:45 am

"Max. Your savior. I'm not going to kill you or bite you." He chuckled. "You're too innocent." He mocked her, putting on a girls voice. His hand moved down to her waist, landing on hers. He smirked and pushed a piece of her hair back with his other. He leaned in, breathing on her neck. "Now, I'm going to keep you busy tonight." He pulled back. His inner jerk was coming out. He was usually a lot nicer than this. Max smoothed out his hair, backing up. "I'm sorry..." He took a couple steps back.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 am

"Kay Savior. Apology accepted. Now keep the hands north of the equator. Yet not to North." I said grabbing his hand. I nodded. "Its fine. But hit on me again and I'll kick you where it hurts." I said. I flipped my hair. "Now?" I said. I walked towards him. I kissed him on the cheek. I chuckled. "Not to mention, I'm not close to innocent."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:10 am

Max smiled. "I'm a jerk when I'm hungry." He looked around, spotting a rabbit near by. "Can you give me one minute?" He snatched the rabbit and ran behind a bush. Max sunk his fangs into its soft, juicy flesh. The blood was exhilerating. He threw the rabbit towards a grave. It smacked the stone plact and fell into the fog. Max hurried back over to the girl, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. "I never got your name..." He touched her hand, playing with her small fingers.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:15 am

I gulped. Poor rabbit. "Adelaide." I said. I was feeling sad for the rabbit. Poor thing. I looked over to Max. "So how are you?" I asked shyly. I looked towards the rabbit. I turned away. I looks the other way. I got on my knees. I was having another migraine. I put my head on the ground kneeling. So much pain. I couldn't stand it.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:23 am

Max nodded and shrugged. "Vamps don't exactly get respect around here. So, I guess I'm in a good mood." He noticed her looking back and forth towards the rabbit he just killed. She dropped to the ground then. Max took forever to process what was happening. Did she faint? What's wrong with her? He kneeled down, smoothing over her hair. "Adelaide?" He pulled her closer to him. His hand cupped her head and his other was laying on her stomach. Max sat her up so her head was on his chest. "Adelaide? You're burning up. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:29 am

"Max. My head hurts." I said. I sat up panting. It felt like it was gonna fall off. The pain hurt a lot. "Max, can you help me up." I said. I tried to get up leaning on his shoulder. Is tumbled on a rock falling over him. "Thanks. Uh, sorry!" I said. I didn't get up. I didn't want to I smiled. "Savior alright." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:39 am

Max rubbed her arm. "You're going to be alright." He slipped one hand under her upper back and one under her legs. Max slowly stood up, bearing the weight of Adelaide. "I'm taking you somewhere to lay down." He adjusted his grip, making her head lean against him. She's so beautiful... He couldn't help but think. Max walked across the graveyard, heading towards his car. The backseat would be okay, right? Maybe he could take her home and keep her. That sounds creepy, and like she's a stray animal or something... Max walked through the foggy graveyard, approaching the parking spaces.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:47 am

I sqiurmed. "Where are we going!" I yelled. I saw a parking lot. Damn it, I thought. Kidnap? "Put my down. I'll me fine. Just stay" I said leaning against a car. "Please. Stay." I said softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 am

Max put her down when she started squirming. "Sorry. I was going to lay you down in the backseat so you would be more comfortable." He smoothed his hand over her back. "Relax. I don't kidnap people." He started to laugh, as if it was the funniest joke ever told. His other hand lay on her bare arm. He slowly moved it up to her cheek. Max rubbed her cheek with his thumb. A smile tugged on the corner of his lips.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 am

I kissed him on the lips. "Cutie." I said. I opened the car door. "Come on." I said. I sat down on the end of the backseat. "Lets pull an all nighter. I know you can stay up." I said giggling.I pulled him in with me.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:15 am

Max's electric blue eyes widened as Adelaide's lips met his. He was so surprised. And it was over just as fast as it started. He had to admit, he was a bit disappointed. Max jerked when she opened the car door and pulled him in with her. "Umm, we're not going to...y'know, are we?" He swallowed a lump in his throat and got comfy. "Adelaide..." He leaned back against the leather seat, facing Adelaide.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:21 am

"If I didn't like you, I would slap you. Of course we're not. I just don't want to be alone and I want to talk to you to!" I said. I patted his head and kissed him on the lips. I leaned against the seat of his car, getting comfy. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:32 am

Max sighed. Again, he was surprised by the kiss. "Wanna go get some McDonalds or something?" His stomach growled, causing him to chuckle. "Sorry..." He gave her a smile and pleading look. He was starving. Rabbit blood doesn't really fill you up all that much. Max took her hand in his, rubbing his thumb over her fingers. Her skin was soft. He smiled in contentment.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 am

"I'd love to!" I said. My stomach growled. "You hungry to?" I Asked. I was starving all of a sudden. I loved McDonalds. It was my favorite fast food.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 am

Max nodded. "Well, I need to drive, so..." He opened the car door, walking over to the drivers side and opening that one. He was craving a cheeseburger. He hadn't had McDonalds in months. Max smiled, looking over at Adelaide. "Ready?" He was actually happy. Maxwell Oberon was happy. Such a rare emotion for him.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:56 pm

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said. I got out of the car opening the door to the passenger seat. I sat down closing the door, looking at him widely and smiling brightly. I put my hand on his head patting it. I laughed and smiled. I really liked Max. "Your cute." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Max smirked and revved the engine, speeding out of the parking lot and down the empty street. He turned a sharp corner, the wheels squeaking and squiggling. Max wiped a bead of sweat off his forehead while driving one handed. He scooted around the seat, trying to get comfy. His pale hand reached for the radio, and with a quick click, the radio was blarring Drive By sung by Train. He started to sing along. "This is not a drive by-y-y-y-y!"
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:27 pm

I laughed hysterically. I looked at him, smiling widely. Nice vampire. I had been thinking. "Slow down dude." I said holding onto the seat. I moved around sitting towards the window. My head was on the window. I listened to the music, silently.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 am

Max laughed and smiled, doing swirves on the road to tick Adelaide off. "Come on! Loosen up!" He reached over to her, shaking her shoulder. Was she feeling bad still? She seemed fine when she pulled me into the car. He shrugged it off, finishing the song. The radio announcer came on, yelling something about The Bronze. Max loved that club. Lot's of fine ladies. He looked over at Adelaide. "D'you go to The Bronze?"
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:34 am

"No, whats the Bronze. Oh, that club. We should go, but if you flirt with a girl, I'll flirt with someone else." she said rolling her eyes. "Now your trying to tick me off!" I Said. I shouted out, Woo Who! I heard of the Bronze, lots of party people there. "So about the Bronze. Want to skip McDonalds?" I asked softly looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:29 am

Max looked over at Adelaide, laughing as he swirved more. "Can we go to both? I'm still hungry." Max was already on the road to McDonalds. Closer to his cheesburger. His stomach growled. Chuckling he poked his stomach, his finger not sinking into any stomach fat. His abs. Max pulled up his shirt. "Look at that. I haven't even worked out in months." He thought it was quite funny. Moments later, he pulled into McDonalds. The doors looked like the gate to heaven. Well, when he was hungry they did but, they were normal glass doors.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 am

As we were parked i got out of the car walking towards Max. "Sure we can. But like I said." I said laughing. I wrapped my arms around Max. "I think... you have a cute stomach? if it makes you feel better, haha, we can go with that!" I said laughing. My stomach was growling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uhm... [Kenziie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Uhm... [Kenziie] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhm... [Kenziie]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: