Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Parker-17
The Fearsome Ruler Of The Succubi
Parker-17

Dollars : 34474

Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Barefoot In the Cemetary, wasn't exactly May's idea of a good time. Especially in the dark, with the light of the moon to illuminate the area. May had been given a small torch so she could see where she stepping. Every so often she would heard a slight squelching sound as she stepped mud. Her light red toenails were almost perfectly clean while the rest of her feet were covered in a mud. Until she came to where she needed to be. A seven foot high stone testimony to someone who had passed away. Around the base a group of thorned plants who name May could not remember had grown around the statue.

May sat at the side of the statue. She slid down the stone till her butt found a seat on the slight muddy grass below. Her torch flickered ever so slightly. She placed it between her legs, the torch fell to the ground casting a small light over the blades of grass, the light also fell onto the side of her feet.. May wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. She looked down at her right foot, a small trickle of blood slithered down her skin. Apparently she had cut herself somewhere aloong the line, but she didn't think it any kind of big deal.

May covered her mouth, letting a small yawn escape her lips, it was quite late and she was tired, but she was doing her best to remain awake.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Dollars : 40869

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Zach noticed a girl. She probably wasn't a vampire. She didn't look or seem like one. Zach's fangs came out. He kept his mouth closed and smiled walking over to her. "Hey. Why would you be here when the vampires are out. Alone?" He asked. His fangs stuck out a bit. "Dont worry. I don't bite." He said. Zach showed his fangs. "I'm Zach." He said. It was kinda hard for him not to reveal he was a vampire. His fangs were out and he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:12 pm

May raised a questioning eyebrow. 'Is this boy on something?' She thinks to herself. "Vampires?...like Dracula...like movies...sorry I don't believe in that kind of thing." May shook her head slowly "my name's May." The young woman, shifted the torch away from her foot, so she could shine it up at the boy. She moved the torch down to his stomach, in the light she had a hard time seeing his face. "Anyway the reason I'm out here...is because I'm on a dare a couple of girls in the sorority dared me to spend the night in the graveyard." May shifted ever so slightly "what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 pm

"Well vampires stay here at night." I said shrugging. She had mentioned something about a vampire named Dracula. "Dracula is just a mockery and fake movie guy. If girls dared you to do that. You should hide in a tree. Or stay with me." He sai winking. zach bit his lip nervously. Here comes the slap across the face. He thought. He shielded his face. He was nervous. Please dont hurt me he thought.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:23 pm

May watched the boy with curiosity "Jeez your a wimp." Is what she said, seeing the boy's actions it was the first thing that came to her mind. "Now these 'vampires' are they some kind of gang?" The young woman says, she leans forward and dust the blood from her foot, she took a moment to locate the cut. May shrugged slightly, looking up at the boy. She watched him with interest, not saying another word, simply observing him.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 pm

"Hard to explain." He said shrugging. "Oh so you wouldn't want a wimpy vampire boyfriend." He said laughing. I looked at her as she was starring at me. She was special he had thought. Intresting. And seemed nice. He was in the vampire group who didn't want to be a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 pm

"Sorry....I don't date Gangsters." May says firmly, she looks at her fingers, blood from where she had wiped up before. May shook her head slightly and flicked her hand as if trying to scare it off her hand. May tilted her head, folding her left leg under her right. May tilted her head "oh...geez you got a hanky...or tissue...I cut my foot on something a few minutes ago and It's still bleeding,"
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 pm

I opened my mouth. "Gangster, I'm not a gangster. I'm a vampire!" I said. I looked at her leg, it was bleeding. I had an idea. "Excuse me." I said. I walked over and grabbed a leaf. "Here." I said. I croutched down like a baseball catcher. "Not to bad for a gangster." He said putting quotes around gangsters. "Save this as a souveneir honey! You'll remeber when we meant." He said giving her the leaf and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:49 pm

"Thanks....And thats what I said...ya know Vampires is the Gang your in." May takes the leaf with a small nod and presses it against her foot. She was leaning forward now, so she wasn't realy paying much attention to Zach. A cool breeze blew past the area, gently blowing May's hair. She let the torch drop on the floor, the light shining on where she held the leaf. Her lips were pursed togethor, she shook her head slowly "I can't believe they made me come barefoot." She mutters under her breathe. May lets a small sigh escape her lips "so does your gang hang out here often?"
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:56 pm

"I only bite when I need to. I dont hang out with these gangs. Not a fan. I go solo." He said nodding. He looked the other way. "Sometimes I wonder why I'm a vampire." He said softly. He winked at May. He sat next to her and put his arm around her. "Your leg better." He said.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:00 pm

"Yeah..it's fine and it's my foot not my leg." May says, picking up her right foot and bringing it up to eye level as best she could. She pulled the leaf from it to show the boy the small cut "see." May says, wriggling her toes slightly, a small, last trickle of blood rolled down the sole of her foot to land on the boy's leg. "oops sorry baout that." May says letting go of the foot and letting it drop onto Zach's knee. She used the back side of the leaf to try and wipe up the blood, leaning forward so she could scrub harder. She bit her bottom lip ever so slightly as she rubbed she spoke. "So your a 'vampire' right? and you 'bite' people?...you haven't bitten me...you luring me into a false sense of security or something...and wheres the rest of your gang?"
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:05 pm

"Who knows. Why you want to be a vampire?" I asked. "So May."I said. I had a crush on her big time. "Yeah vampired bite people.. But usually not people they like!" He said. I kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:16 pm

"No...no I'm not looking to join a gang." May says with a slight shrug. What happened next surprised May. She felt the boys lips connect with her hand and although intitially she wanted to pull away she remained firm. Her cheeks turned a bright scarlet colour, she was thankfull he could not see her blush in the darkness. May shifted slightly, scratching the back of head with her free hand "oh...wow...I don't know what to say to that." May says a small smile appearing on her face. "no." May switches off the torch leaving them in darkness. "No..No you shuldn't see my like this...my feet are dirty one is covered in blood...it's not right." May says pulling her hand back from Zach.

The young woman shrug slightly and pressed her hand against the staue. Yetting out a small gasp before quickly pulling her hand away. She had forgotten about the throns and had pricked her finger. A small drop of blood formed on the tip. May shook her head slowly "don't look at me...my feet are a mess and nwo my fingers bleeding."
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:25 pm

"Are you kidding, I'm a monster. And I like you for you." I said. I turned her around. COme down to the stream with me and we'll get thta bruise taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:47 pm

"Ok...First your not a Monster and second....it's not a bruise it's a Cut." May says blowing a small breathe through her lips. "For starters if it were a bruise I could just cover it up with a bit of clothing...but since it's a cut on my foot...It would hurt everytime I walk so I'd have to put a plaster on it and I don't want to do that...cause usually I have beutifull feet." May says pulling away from Zach "I take care of my body and this is just gonna look unsightly." May says wagging her bleeding finger "and now my finger has been pricked too...so I may have to put a plaster on that too!"
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:51 pm

"Come with me or I will carry you." I said. I Picked her up and there was a small area with fresh water.I neeled and put some water on her cut. "Its getting better all ready. I threw more water on it and stood up with water on my hand. Ip ut some water on her fingers. I looked her in the eye. Smiling.. "Looking better." I said. I put some water on me hands and out some around her face.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:58 pm

"HEY!" May shouts as she is lifted, bridal style. She can't help but blush, again she is thankfull for the darkness. May eeps slightly as she suddenly feels cool water across her face. She spluttered spitting out the bit that got in her mouth. May flicked her hair back and pressed her hand against her neck. May shook her head "don't do that!...I thought you were kidnapping me...I mean you here it all the time...people being taken into the dark...never to be seen again!" May squirms slightly, pushing her hair to her left shoulder, leaving her neck exposed. She let her hand fall to the ground besides her.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:01 pm

"I gotta go. I should." I said I smiled. I turned around and walked away. I waved from behind.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:26 pm

May blinked, she watched the boy leaving. She could see what she believed to be his outline in the distance, he moved fast. May pushed herself to her feet and shook her them both dry. May began walking forward, she heard a twig snap behind her. She turned around and saw a figure disapear in the dark. May screwed up her lips slightly and took off at a faster pace, the same direction Zach disapeared down to. Something hit her from the side sending her to the ground.

May couphed, slightly she saw a woman disapear into the dark. May pushed herself to her feet, stumbling ever so slightly she broke into a run, though she tripped. Her foot slid to the side and a sharp pain spread into her ankle. May gasped slightly, pushing herself to her feet, but she stumbled into a nearby tree. She gasped slightly, her chest rising and falling with each breathe. A well manicured hand slammed into the tree beside her, causing her to yell out in surprise. She slid down the side of the tree, gazing up at the grinning face of what appeared to be a young woman, possibly no older than she was herself...
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:30 pm

I heard a yell looking behind. I ran up and looked but saw nothing. Then on my left I saw May. "May!" I yelled. "WE have to get you out of her. Come on." I said. "I can carry you this time." I said. I picked her up like a bride running as fast as I can. I just had to get her out of here. I sat her down on the ground with me. Your gonna be alright. Im gonna get a band aid or something.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:36 pm

"I'm not bleeding." May says, looking around her, she couldn't see the woman anywhere. May panted, slowly catching her breathe. May winced slightly "I think my ankles twisted...there was a woman...somewhere I...I don't know where she went." The young woman, tried pushing herself to her feet, but a sharp pain spread up from her ankle and she slumped back down. She turned her head to the side, a couple strands of hair falling on her neck. May swallowed slightly shivering ever so slightly "there's something in the trees." May wet her lips ever so slightly. May rubbed her hands togethor and pressed them against the ground below, her chest rising and falling with each breathe she took.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:41 pm

I sighed. "I'm here to help you." I said. "You need to trust me though. You cannot come here anymore. Cause of that." I said pointing up. "Now I'm gonna help you and your never gonna see me again. Okay. I got you into this and i'm gonna get you out. I'm sorry. For now I'm gonna help you to yoru dorm and in the morning you can ask your friends to get you to the nurse. Okay?" I said sweating. I had to watch her pant. "I wish I had the pain instead of you. i'm so sorry May!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:48 pm

"Well that's very sweet of you to say Zach." May says a light blush upon her cheeks. May pushes herself up. But she stumbles forward onto Zack, her head resting on his shoulder, while chest pressed up against his. May smiled to herself, she had done it on purpose. May put her right on Zach's right shoulder and her left hand on the small of his back. Mayblinked slightly, her lips curving into a small smile.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 pm

"What dorm are you in?" I said softly. I held her tight. "I got you, I promise." I said. I stopped in the middle. Wondering where she was.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:54 pm

"Oh...Beta Delta Gamma sorority." May says, hugging her body close to Zach. Her lips curved in a small smile. She let a sigh escape her lips. The young woman pursed her lips in thought, pressing her head on his shoulder. A cool breeze blowing past them, blowing her hair up in Zach's face. She giggled slightly, curling her toes "but you can't take me back...I have to stay the night...that was the dare."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)   Fancy Meeting you here (Purple) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fancy Meeting you here (Purple)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: