Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Roommates -Parker-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Le Granger
The Supermegafoxyawesomehot Mod
Le Granger

Dollars : 38755

New Roommates -Parker- Empty
PostSubject: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Sophia walked into her room, letting out a sigh. She knew she had to go to college, but she would have been perfectly content staying at home. College. Just the very thought of it made Sophia yearn for home. She didn't like many people, not at all, but she did love her mother. Snarling at the happy faced poster on the wall, she clawed it apart furiously. Stupid college, stupid poster, stupid life. Unpacking, she knew she wouldn't get a chance to practice her spells. Curse this, she thought, unpacking the last pieces of clothing.

New Roommates -Parker- Emma+watson2
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
The Fearsome Ruler Of The Succubi
Parker-17

Dollars : 34474

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:09 pm

"You know." Came a female voice from behind. "You know that was my poster you just tore up." May stood in the doorway, she had arrived earlier in the morning. She sauntered into the room. The arrival seemed to be quite interesting, quite upset about something, May didn't want to get too involved in the woman's emotions. May walked up to the girl, stopping a few feet away from her, leaning back to shut the door. She let a sigh escape her lips and held out her hand to the girl. "Anyway....My name is May....looks were gonna be roomies, should be fun...It's a pleasure to meet you miss?"
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 pm

"Well, it was a nice poster." Sophia batted her lashes innocently. "Sorry. I just lost my temper a second. I'm sure you can get another poster." Mentally sneering, she knew that she could really play up the sweetness. But if this girl started ranting about the poster, I would have to get angry with her. And as Melissa Jarves learned two years ago, I am not to be tampered with. "I'm Sophia, your roommate. Nice to meet you!"

Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 pm

May retracted her hand, seeing it seemed she would not get a hand shake. She raised an eyebrow slightly "now that's a good look for you...all innocent and cute...bet that helps you get with a lot of things." She moves past the girl. May jumped onto her bed, bouncing up and down slightly, she gestured over to the second bed. "Your bed's over there...also the poster doesn't realy matter." May pursed her lips and blew through her lips "do you have any boundries...rules you want to impart on the room...mine is simple...No Borrowing my underwear."
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:58 pm

"Help me? Barely. I'm nineteen, so the whole cute thing isn't really my forte. And I wasn't planning to borrow your underwear." Sophia smiled at the underwear remark, and then snapped back from it. She wasn't supposed to like college. But yet, she thought she might. "Well, I brought my own underwear, so you don't need to worry about that." Sophia suspected that the girl was human, which would make it even more difficult to practice magic.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:03 pm

"I didn't say I was worried about it." May says, her lips curved into a small smile May kicked off her sandals, allowing them to slump to the ground beside the bed. She pulled a pencil from behind her ear and set it on the side. May turned to her side on the bed, watching the woman with curiosity. "You don't seem like a normal girl...I don't know what it is...your different somehow...have you ever been in a talent show...I've watched a lot of talent shows."
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Sophia sighed, and played with a strand of her blonde hair. "No, not any talent shows. But why shouldn't I seem normal?" Sophia lied with amazing ability. She prided herself on that. She knew she couldn't keep the secret forever, but she had to keep it for as long as she could. "Maybe you've seen me around.",Sophia lied, yet again. She had never seen this girl before, ever. "I'm not really one for performing. But I have before, when I was younger. I was a pageant girl. Thankfully I'm not now." So many lies. They were needed, though so Sophia felt no remorse at lying so much.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:19 pm

"I bet you won a lot too...and it's not that your wierd...you just seem different thats all." May says, she let a small sigh escape her lips. "I'm gonna...get my stuff out." May says, rolling off the side of the bed and flopping onto the floor. She peered under bed where she had placed a small cardboard box. She pulled the box out and set a small ornament on the side. The ornament was a small 'cutesy' style with a cauldron, she slid that back into the box and shook her head slightly. "on second thoughts....I like my area to be plain...then I can customise it later."
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Sophia smiled as she hung up a picture of her mother, her and her best friend Nikki on the wall. She had to think up a lie for this one. "I was only in about five pageants, I won three, got second in two." It wouldn't hurt to up the ante on her. She saw May take out a small ornament, very girly. As she set it back in, Sophia wondered. May seemed like the kind of girl to have that kind of thing. She didn't know why, but her roommate seemed to be the opposite of her, yet they were alike.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 pm

May sighed, she moved to sit on her bed. She leaned forward slightly watching the woman put up her posters. May didn't say anything about them, she was more interested in the girl. "Well...that's very impressive." May says, tapping her foot against the ground. May giggled slightly, stretching her arms out infront of her, she rolled onto the bed, facing away from Sophia. "Ok...I don't care what you do...but can you keep quiet because I'm gonna have a small nap."
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Sophia laughed, though not her normal laugh. "Okay, don't sleep too long. I'll just be in here, finishing unpacking." Of course, she wasn't staying up to unpack. She was staying up to practice her magic. Sophia levitated May up off her bed, and floating her around the room. Giving out a small giggle, May soared back to her bed, and crumpled under the covers. She gently sat May up, still sleeping, and braided branches into her hair. Lying her back down, Sophia hissed "That's for calling me innocent."
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm

May remained still, she had not yet fallen asleep. May's lips curled into a smile. She felt a small tugging sensation in her hair as something was woven into it. Though she said nothing, she bit her tongue, but then the words hit her ears and she found that she had to say something. She wet her lips with her tongue.

"I should have known better."
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Jumping back in alarm, Sophia gasped. Crap. She had been awake that whole time. Turning around, Sophia fumbled with a memory spell from her book. Reciting the spell, Sophia ran her fingers through her locks, praying that the spell would work. Please work, please work, please work. She sat on her bed, preparing to start over with May.
Back to top Go down
Parker-17
Parker-17

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 pm

It Could be that she has mispoken the words in her haste. May turned over onto her back to look over at Sophia. May then rolled onto her side, facing the girl. Her lips were pursed in thought as she stared at her for a couple of moments. She let a sigh escape her lips as she looked her over. "Your full of surprises aren't you?...I'm not mad...Just a little surprised thats all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Roommates -Parker-   New Roommates -Parker- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Roommates -Parker-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: