Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenzie

Kenzie

Dollars : 35442

Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Empty
PostSubject: Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]   Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 pm

I own the night and I don't need no help
Gotta be the feeling that Scarface felt
Stuntin go wild can't handle this plan
Life of the club arrogant like yeah!

Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Cute-girl-hayley-willians-music-paramore-Favim.com-232193
Danique Lotte

Dani ran around the house, cleaning up. She'd had a party last night and there was garbage everywhere. A naked man was laying in her bathtub, there was beer all over the carpets and couches. Dani was furious about the mess but, she'd had so much fun. She'd thought that no one knew where her house was because it was so deep in the woods but, they found it. By they, I mean the hundred and fifty six people who attended. She'd filled a kiddie pool with beer for the party. Someone had even swam in it. Dani was very proud of herself. She'd never thrown a more sucessful party. But, her house was a mess. Dani dashed around picking up cans and bottles, throwing out underwear that girls had left behind. She cringed, picking up a thong and throwing it in the garbage. "Eww!" She made a gagging noise and started scrubbing some beer out of a couch pillow.

Top like money so the girls just melt
Want to many all know me like Twelve
Look like cash and they all just stare
Bottles, Models, standing on chairs

Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Dollars : 38755
Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]   Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Tumblr_lprh2lqLcF1qhs2xe
Evelyn Rose Mitchells
Vampire

Evelyn was just walking in the woods with nothing to do. She was here so she could get away from other things. Then she saw a bunny hoping all over the woods. She smiled, she wasn't going to drink it's blood for sure. She wasn't really hungry for some reason today. She still kept walking trying to ignore the rabbit. She skipped around the woods twirling her red velvet hair with her finger. She was waiting for someone to come by or at least something to do. Then she saw a house. She never knew you could have a house in the middle of the woods. She was quite jealous and now she wanted one. She smiled and walked to the door. She knocked on the door and waited for the owner to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]   Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am

Danique Lotte had moved on from the beer scented pillow to a spot where some guy though it was funny to piss on her wall. She grabbed her red bucket of soapy water just as the doorbell rang. Groaning, she got up. It was probably someone's parents or a girl left her bra here. Dani trudged over to the brown maple door. She twisted the silver door knob, finding a red head outside. "Ugh, you forgot something didn't you?" Dani leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed under her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]   Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 am

Evelyn took a step back to see the entire house, while the owner was coming to the door. She thought the house was really nice, but she was still going to school so she had to stay in a dorm. She was kind of jealous of the owner. The house was really nice. She peered through a close window and saw the mess. She was going to ask if she could help clean up. It would give Evelyn something to do. Then the owner opened the door. "Um... No. I didn't forget something. I was just wondering if I could help you clean up. Unless you want to do it by yourself." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]   Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:16 am

Danique Lotte looked over the girl. "Only if you want. It's a bloody mess in here. I had a party last night. It was one of those yolo parties." You Only Live Once. Her motto. Drake's motto. Dani smiled and opened the door wider. "I'm Danique Lotte. Call me Dani." She walked to the supply cupboard, throwing the girl a bucket and rag. "I'm working on cleaning this wall over here." She pointed a thumb. Her piss covered wall. Lovely first impression.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

PostSubject: Re: Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]   Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 am

"Yeah I want to. I really love your house and I hate to see such a beautiful house a mess." She said. "I'm kind of jealous. I'me Evelyn Mitchells. You can call me Ev or Eve. It does really matter." She added. Evelyn went to the bucket and rag and went over to the dirty wall. "Um... wow. What the hell is that liquid?" She asked. She didn't want to be impolite, but she just had to know what the liquid was.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]   Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Danique Lotte pursed her lips, filling her mouth with air. She exhaled heavily, and craned her neck to look at Evelyn. "It's piss. Guys are so immature." Dani started scrubbing hard on the wall. "I'm going to need new furniture, carpet and have to paint the walls..." She couldn't help but think how much money that would cost. All her motorcycle savings would go to fixing up her house. Dani hung her head back in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

PostSubject: Re: Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]   Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "Boys just like to be themselves." She said. She sighed and took the rag. She dunked it fully in water and then started scrubbing. She sighed. Who would do this?, She thought. "Well, I can help you paint your walls. I still have some extra paint when I painted my walls in my dorm. I didn't like the color so I just repainted and they didn't mind actually as long as I paid for the paint." She said and shrugged. She thought that was really nice of them for her to repaint it. Now she really loved the color of her dorm and so did her roommate. She continued scrubbing the.... liquid off Dani's wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]   Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danique's House[that she shares with Max, her vamp buddy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: