Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

untitled -pink-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Le Granger
The Supermegafoxyawesomehot Mod
Le Granger

Dollars : 38755

untitled -pink- Empty
PostSubject: untitled -pink-   untitled -pink- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:41 pm

untitled -pink- Long-red-hair

Cassidy's Bathing Suit

Giggling, Cassidy got out of her aunt's car. "Thanks, Aunt Jen. Pick me up at five. I'll call if anything happens. Love you!" She darted up to the sand, and quickly unpacked her stuff. Setting up her umbrella, she took off her cover-up, revealing the turquoise bikini under it. She snatched up her surfboard, and walked towards the ocean, letting out a pleased sigh as she watched the waves lapping up on the shore.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

untitled -pink- Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled -pink-   untitled -pink- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:57 pm

untitled -pink- Tumblr_m288ooOLSQ1rs85wio7_500
Jake Kyle Hunter
Human

Jake was at the beach for a swim. He hated being inside and he had noting to do at his apartment, so he came here. He was wearing his blue and green swim trunks. He kept on swimming and then saw a red-headed girl yell to someone and start setting up an umbrella. He smiled. To him she was really pretty. So then he stopped swimming and waved to her.
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

untitled -pink- Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled -pink-   untitled -pink- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Cassidy's Bathing Suit

Cassidy saw a boy waving to her. He was kinda cute. She waved back, and waded into the water, giving out a small yelp as her feet hit the water. She tossed some stones into the waves, and watched the water ripple as they made an impact. She couldn't help but give a glance to the boy every few minutes. Wading back out of the water, she started doing cartwheels across the sand, but tripped one of them, fell over, and twisted her ankle. "Ow, ow, ow." Cassidy couldn't get up to grab her phone, so she couldn't call her aunt.
Back to top Go down
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

untitled -pink- Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled -pink-   untitled -pink- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Jake continued swimming taking a few more small glances at the girl. She was like super pretty because now he could see her fully. Then saw her doing cartwheels. Jake remembered that he used to do that. Now he couldn't even do a handstand. Then he saw her trip on a rock. He swam to shore and walked next to the girl. "You need help?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Le Granger
Le Granger

untitled -pink- Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled -pink-   untitled -pink- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Cassidy let out a small, controlled sigh. "Yeah, I do. Thanks. If you could just get my phone, I should probably call my aunt. She can come pick me up." Watching a small trickle of blood travel down her ankle, she let out a small groan. "It's right there. The pink phone with the silver sparkles."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

untitled -pink- Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled -pink-   untitled -pink- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

untitled -pink-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: The Beach and Docks-
Jump to: