Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Lehane
The Head Admin Who Adores Angel
Faith Lehane

Dollars : 43746

If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Empty
PostSubject: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:06 pm

I sighed, walking around another tree. The car that had brought me from the airport, but no further than here. A forest, somewhere near Sunnydale. Of that I was sure.
The moss covered ground was growing darker and darker, and I was sure that I had already been around here
Stupid cab man. He couldn't drive, nevermind anything else
That was when the twig snapped somewhere to my left, and my head snapped up
'Hello?!' I called, slightly panicked
I mean, if your in a woods, your not expecting for a twig to crack are you?

Post Curtosy of Vina
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Dollars : 40821

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Kyle was jusst in the woods on a stroll. He snapped a branch. Then he heard what sounded like a girls voice say, Hello? "Oh hey, I'm Kyle and your beautiful. I'm sorry, you are but anyways who are you?" He asked. Kyle smiled in his evil way. He looked into the girls eyes. "I didn't mean to frighten you." Kyle said gently. Kyle tapped his foot and bent down to pick up the twig and threw it far away. It landed a few feet away. And seemed to fall into a bush and made a crackle sound. Kyle had a smirk on his face that showed he had something up his sleeve. Even though he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Sophia looks over at the the man staring right at her. "I'm Sophia, i'm new in town." She says in a quite hesitant voice. Waiting for a reply she takes a few step towards kyle, trying to get a better look at his face.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Kyle nodded. "Nice to meet you Sophia. And new girls pretty cool." He said. He looked at the new girl. He looked at Sophia and Kyle smiled. "So, newbie?" he said. Kyle realized his odd coments. Or rather, to foward or obnoxious comments. Oh Kyle. He was very muschevious, even though now, he just wanted to talk to this girl. He tapped his foot, silently waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Sophia looked at Kyle rather curiously. She gave him a gentle smile. "Nice to meet you too Kyle. I am a bit lost. the driver that picked me up dropped me here. Could you help me? She said in a more relaxed and curious tone. Waiting for a reply she took yet another few steps towards Kyle.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 pm

He put his arm around her walking. "Sure thing. Now just tell me what you need help with. You don't know where to go or?" He said winking. He opened up to her and was his true flirty self.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 pm

She was wondering whether or not to put her arm around him or push his off, so to be polite she just left his arm around her and kept her arms to herself and walked with him. "Yes i need help getting to the town, and maybe help looking for a nice place to stay? If you dont mind helping me" She said smiling at him. She liked the way he was nice to her and very open and forward.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Kyle nodded. "Not at all. So how old are you? I mean this might take a while." Kyle said. He winked again. He did that a lot. He wondered if the girls were shy. Or if she just didn't like Kyle. Not a lot of people liked him. Some thought he was rude. And a little to forward with people.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Sophia wondered if it would be too forward to flirt back with Kyle. "Thank you. I'm 25, what age are you? I don't mind how long this will take I am enjoying talking to you Kyle." She said with a flirty smile and putting her arm around his waist.

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Kyle's jaw dropped. He walked ahead of her backwards. "Your 25! I'm 15! Ew! Thats-thats just ew! Your like ten years older than me. I thought you were like 16 or 17! Thats just. You could've said so before I put my arm around you!" He yelled. Kyle was kinda grossed out.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Sophia laughed. "I'm only kidding. I am actually 21. I was just thinking you were a bit older. I'm sorry if I upset you with my little practical joke. I joke around a lot." She smiled at Kyle. Wondering what he was going to say next.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 pm

I winked. "Then we'll go along great. I'm 19. 2 years isn't as big as ten!" he said laughing. "So, Sophia want to hang out before I show ya' round?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:04 pm

She laughed. "No that is not as bad as ten years. Yes sure why not, what harm can it do. Can we find a hotel first so i can put my bags in my room then we can hang out." She said with a great big smile on her face. She was saying to herself in her head that his smile when he laughed was cute.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:24 pm

I slammed my foot on the ground. I looked at my watch. "Hon, I gotta go. I'm so sorry. Heres my number. Call me! I'm free tomorrow." I said. I kissed Sophia on the lips. "Bye hon. I'm sorry." I said. I ran off. Out to site.

If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Tumblr_m7c3mpQk7v1qe7codo1_250If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Tumblr_m7c3mpQk7v1qe7codo3_250

I was walking in the woods bumping into a girl. "Woah, ah uh, sorry there! I'm James." I said. I nodded. I was wearing jeans and a white tee shirt. And DC shoes with a hat on backwards. I looked at the girl and smiled. "And your?" He said. Pretty. He had thought.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:40 pm

"Ok Kyle I'll see you tomorrow then. I promise." she kissed him back and waved good bye, but before she knew he was gone and she had been bumped into by another guy. It's ok. um, hi. I'm Sophia. Nice to meet you James." She smiled at James and thought to herself that he is a good looking lad.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:47 pm

"Cool. Names James. Oh wait you already know that." He said laughing. "Not to be to forwards, but is that your boyfriend. Ditching you." He said tilting his head. She looked over at Sophia, she was kinda pretty. Obviously older but kinda pretty. That boy was older to. It had looked like.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:58 pm

She laughed." Yes I did already know that. No we only met tonight, we flirted a bit but that was it really. He was helping me find my way to a hotel. It's ok i prefer people who are forward and honest." She smiled at James. She thought about flirting with him but thought maybe he should make the first flirt just in case he doesn't like her.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:04 pm

I nodded. "Then I'm your guy!" James said laughing. James put his arm around her. "Well... If he's not here, someone has to flatter you." James said. "Sorry if I, I don;t know bothered you about him. Just looking out for you. Do you know where he went?" James said. Where did he go. James had thought.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:13 pm

"Thank you. No need to flatter me I'm just a normal woman. No i don't know where he went. He looked at his watch then said goodbye and ran off. So James how old are you?" She said with a smile walking along happily with his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:24 pm

"Eighteen." James said. He heard a rustle in the leaves. Looking to the side. It was Kyle.

Kyle wasn't looking at Sophia. He was running and looking at the ground. When he saw her feet, he said. "Hey. I-" He said stopping. He looked up. And he saw another boy. He threw the flowers on the floor that were behind his back. "Already!" He said walking a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:29 pm

"I'm 21." She smiled until she saw Kyle standing in front of her. "What?" She asked Kyle. She looked at James and back at Kyle. She felt awkward in this silence waiting for someone to say something.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:34 pm

"M-may-maybe I should go." James said. Kyle pulled his arm before he could move. He quickly slapped him on the shoulder. He had one flower in his pocket that was a red rose. "Here." Kyle said throwing it at Sophia. He had anger issues. And most likely was to damage something. He wished it was a full moon.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Sophia didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry Kyle. I didn't do anything though, i swear, we were just talking." Sophia felt guilty and didn't know if she should just walk away or stay and try sort this out.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Kyle's eyes opened widely. "With his arm around you. Maybe I should make this easy for both of us." He said. He turned around and walked away slowly. Not turning back. Not doing a lot just walk away.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:48 pm

She tried to think of something to say. so she ran after him and grabbed Kyles shoulder to stop him. "I,I didn't think it was a big deal Kyle. It's just an arm. Dont walk away from me please." She stood staring at Kyle wondering if he was going to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next