Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello My Pretty's!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46470
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

Hello My Pretty's! Empty
PostSubject: Hello My Pretty's!   Hello My Pretty's! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Hey My beautiful friends/servants/teenage mutant ninja turtles/sisters/brothers/friends and salutaions.
So I have decided that we need an event. An event that EVERYONE can take part in /shot dead bang
So we have one! Organised by moi, we're gonna be playing our very own original episode of Buffy!
Ideas need to be posted underneath, but because of the shortage, or more so, total utter lack of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Canons, this episode revolves around the originals.
So I shall portray Buffy, Willow and Spike. Willow, my lovely friend you, will be portraying Angelus [Evil Angel at this point at time my dear], Snyder and Cordelia.
The other canons, IE Xander, Drusilla, Jonathan, etc etc, will be portrayed by each of us at alternate times.
So yes, ideas below my lovies! We need ideas and plots for this interesting show, so that this site can at least become at least a little active. And remember! THIS WHOLE THING REVOLVES AROUND THE CHARACTER'S THAT YOU YOURSELVES HAVE CREATED! So don't be afraid of daring, dangerous, action filled ideas XD

~Vina/Buffy
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Hello My Pretty's!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: