Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new color? What? Really? COOL!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46470
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

A new color? What? Really? COOL! Empty
PostSubject: A new color? What? Really? COOL!   A new color? What? Really? COOL! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 pm

So someone might have noticed that there is a new Admin color. And that someone who is neither me nor Will is that color. GUESS WHAT?!
WE HAVE ADMIN'S!!!!!!
And given the fact she was here when others weren't, and whenever I myself log in I see she's been active, please!
Give a round of applause to MANDA, OUR FIRST EVER ADMIN!!!!!

Manda - My beauty, you deserved it. Yesterday, our conversation about you always being active hit home. We need Admin's, and who would be better for the job than you? I love you, K? K. Your awesome, and I trust you perfectly!

Elections for our two other Admin positions are now open. Simply send a PM to me, and me only, stating who you would like. The people who have the most nominations will be put into a voting poll, where everyone can vote for the new admins!

Love you all!

~Vina
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46470
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

A new color? What? Really? COOL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new color? What? Really? COOL!   A new color? What? Really? COOL! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:12 pm

YET ANOTHER UPDATE! AREN'T THESE AWESOME? I LOVE UPDATES! CAUSE THEIR SO JSNMJSZKUDBXKJHVBKSZN\VKL

Our replacement for Head Mod position......

KENZIE!

Kenzie - Hey my Sexi Sista. You deserved it, because I know you can handle responsibility. I love you too, Mkay? Mkay!

LOVE YOU ALL! /tackles

~Vina
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

A new color? What? Really? COOL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: