Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voting for Admin

Go down 

Who Should Be Our Admins?
Cam
Voting for Admin Vote_lcap30%Voting for Admin Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Kenzie
Voting for Admin Vote_lcap20%Voting for Admin Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Pinky
Voting for Admin Vote_lcap10%Voting for Admin Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Granger
 10% [ 1 ]
Pink
Voting for Admin Vote_lcap20%Voting for Admin Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Shan
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46470
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

Voting for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Voting for Admin   Voting for Admin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 pm

There are four Admin spots. Manda has one. You guys now have the privilage to vote for the other three.
There was only gonna be three Admin's, but that has been changed to four. There then will be two Head Mods, and possibly Three Mods. This leaves us with a few spots to be filled that I myself will decide with the new Admins. Okay? K.

The Nominattions Are [Yes I had a brief Convo, and we decided together]:

Camcam9999 / Cam
Kenzie
Pinkrose555 / Pinky
Le Granger / Granger
Pink
Shan the Shark / Shan

Voting begins now and ends when every persons vote has been cast. As there are only 16 users, and two have quit, that means 14 vots divided by five people. You can vote for yourself, but I'd prefer if you all vote for someone else, who YOU would like to see as an Admin.
Happy Hunger Games I mean voting.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Voting for Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: